Who we are
We are Kilmaronock Community Council. Our website address is: http://kilmaronockcc.org.
Our Data Protection Principles
- Processed fairly and lawfully, and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept for no longer than is necessary
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security
What this means
Personal data will only be accessed under the Community Council role for Community Council business.
Data will be used only with those agreeing and knowing what the CC will do with the data
Only collect information we need
If the information might change over time, we have a reasonable process in place to keep it up to date.
KCC have reasonable controls in place to keep personal data secure:
– use ‘Bcc’ field when appropriate; keep papers secure;
– understand basic security arrangements of websites/systems if used to collect/store personal data
Website Contact forms
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.